Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fox News does not need my help looking stupid

bit.ly
The Obama team has offered Shirley Sherrod her job back. Now, tell Obama to fire FOX News instead by kicking them out of the White House Press Corps.

‎"So we're calling on the White House to remove FOX News." --- ?

I do not feel good about this.

I am a First Amendment Freak, and big Civil Libertarian,
...
Fox News does not need my help looking stupid - they do well w/o my help ! :) - this is a case in point # one.

i have faith in the free market system of journalism -- that the idiots of the world -- both reporters AND the those reported on --- get theirs in the end.

As in: Sen. McCarthy do you not have any decency, sir !?!

The truth will always win out with a fully free press.

For the White House to ban Fox , IMHO would do more harm than good.